VisMessageTrigger question

VisMessageTrigger question

PostPosted by PixelHunter » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:51 am

Hi Andy,

I've returned back to Visualizer Studio and need your help/advice.

I am using the VisMessageTrigger and changing the properties of it at run time via my own script. I have no problems changing most of the properties except for the Controller selection. I need to be able to change which controller is being used, for example from Bass to High.

Below is an example of code. Where is am successfully changing the triggerReactivateDelay to 1.5, but I am unable to change the controller value to either of the Bass,High,Mid settings. I understand that you don't do JS but you will hopefully still get the idea from the following:

Code: Select all
    var visStudio : Component;

function Start () {

visStudio.triggerReactivateDelay = 1.5; //This works   
        visStudio.Controller = 2; //Not working
        visStudio.Controller = "Mid"; //Not Working
        print(visStudio.Controller); //This works!

I've tried all sorts of combinations etc and looked at the source but can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas?

Thanks

Paul

P.S. I originally posted this question on the unity forum but not sure how often you visit etc. I will remove it etc if answered here....
PixelHunter

Re: VisMessageTrigger question

PostPosted by AlteredReality » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 pm

I actually JUST replied to your message on the forums!

For others that might be reading this, it is here: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/100777 ... age!/page7
Andy - Altered Reality
AlteredReality
Site Admin

Return to Questions and Discussion