Additional in built controls / and general modifications

Additional in built controls / and general modifications

PostPosted by PixelHunter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm loving this especially as I am not an expert programmer! ;)

I would really love to see ready made controls for:

1 - Alpha control for GameObjects

2 - GUI option to control Bass/Mid/High sensitivity (maybe boost level?) at runtime to allow for tweaking (I've just managed to write my own but still useful for others!)

3 - The ability to trigger UnityScripts. As far as I can tell I can only use C# scripts which is outside of my programming
knowledge.

4 - Apply multiple property changes in the vis game object property modifier, without having to use lots of individual ones.

It's the ready made components that make this accessible for me and the main attraction.

I'll add more to this post as and when I think of something else!

Great Work

Pixel Hunter
PixelHunter

Re: Additional in built controls / and general modifications

PostPosted by AlteredReality » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Wow, another post I failed to reply to. Sorry!!!

Thanks for the suggestions! For #1, I'm pretty sure how to do that would be dependent on the shader used, but could be hooked up at a basic level. For #2 and #4, those can definitely be done custom, but are good suggestions for additions. #3, I believe can be done by using the message trigger, but not natively like you can with C#.

Thanks again for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind. And sorry again for the super long delay!
Andy - Altered Reality
AlteredReality
Site Admin

Return to Feedback and Feature Requests