Multi-select

Multi-select

PostPosted by TonyLi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:00 pm

What about selecting multiple elements? For example, by shift-clicking, or drag-highlighting an area of the canvas. Sometimes I want to move entire branches of a graph as a whole. Currently I have to move each element individually. If I'm missing something, please let me know. Thanks!
TonyLi

Re: Multi-select

PostPosted by AlteredReality » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:06 pm

Wow, not sure how I missed this post. Sorry for the LONG delay in reply! This is definitely something we would like to do, I'm just not sure if we will be able to do this anytime soon. This is mostly due to how the editor is using alot of the base Unity editor features. It would take alot of rework to get it to work I think unfortunately. Sorry!
Andy - Altered Reality
AlteredReality
Site Admin

PostPosted by TonyLi » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:27 am

No problem. What about snap to grid? Or maybe shifting the entire canvas? Sometimes I'm working on a state machine and find that I need just a little more space to the left, for example.
TonyLi

PostPosted by AlteredReality » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Those sound more do-able for sure, I'll add those to the list for future additions. Thanks for the suggestion!
Andy - Altered Reality
AlteredReality
Site Admin

Return to Feedback and Feature Requests